PGCIL 800 Field Supervisor & Field Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
PGCIL is recruiting for 800 Field Supervisor & Field Engineer Posts. You can check PGCIL - PGCIL - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 800 Field Supervisor & Field Engineer vacancies in PGCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 11/12/2022
Vacancies : 800
Company : PGCIL - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : CC/09/2022
Advt. Date: 15/11/2022
Final Submit Date : 11/12/2022
Candidate must possess B.Sc Engineering / BE / B.Tech in Related Trade / Stream with Minimum 55% Marks and 1 Year Experience. Qualified for SC/ ST/ PH candidates only. Must read advertisement for trade wise eligibility details.
General, OBC, EWS : For Field Engineer Post - Rs.400/-
General, OBC, EWS : For Field Supervisor Post - Rs.300/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : ExemptedPayment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Screening Test, if conducted, will be for elimination purposes only and will not carry any weightage in the final merit.
- Interview - The selection will consist of interview only. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in Hindi or English in the Personal Interview. Merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in interview.
Age Limit Details
|As on 11/12/2022|
|Age relaxation as per govt rule.|
Field Engineer Electrical
Vacancies : 50
Field Engineer Electronics & Communication
Vacancies : 15
Field Engineer Information Technology IT
Vacancies : 15
Field Supervisor Electrical
Vacancies : 480
Field Supervisor Electronics & Communication
Vacancies : 240
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 06 September 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- ESCHS - Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health scheme Jobs and Updates
- EESL - Energy Efficiency Service Limited Jobs and Updates
- UPSWD - Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department Jobs and Updates
- WBSSC - The West Bengal School Service Commission Jobs and Updates
- NRCC - National Research Centre on Camel Jobs and Updates
- Banks Jobs and Updates