PGCIL 211 Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil / Electronics) Recruitment 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
PGCIL is recruiting for 211 Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil / Electronics) Recruitment 2022 Posts. You can check PGCIL - PGCIL - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 211 Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil / Electronics) Recruitment 2022 vacancies in PGCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/12/2022
Vacancies : 211
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Diploma
Advt. No : CC/08/2022
Advt. Date: 09/12/2022
Exam Date : 05/05/2023
- General, OBC, EWS :
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Computer Based Test - Written Test shall be of Objective Type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours’ duration consisting of two parts, –Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline. Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test (SAT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
Age Limit Details
|as on 31/12/2022|
|age relaxation as per govt rule.|
- Vacancies : 211
- SC: 32
- ST: 21
- OBC: 37
- EWS: 17
- Unreserved: 104
- Salary: Pay scale of Rs 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
- Qualification : Candidate should have a Diploma in Electrical / Civil / Electronics from Any Recognized Board / Institute in India with a Minimum of 70% Marks. For more Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 31st December 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
- Download Admit Card – Click Here