PGCIL 184 Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
PGCIL is recruiting for 184 Engineer Trainee Posts. You can check PGCIL - Civil, PGCIL - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 184 Engineer Trainee vacancies in PGCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 10/11/2023
Vacancies : 184
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : CC/11/2023
Advt. Date: 17/10/2023
Final Submit Date : 10/11/2023
- General : Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- GATE Score - The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Age Details as on 10/11/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Engineer Trainee||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
- Vacancies : 184
- SC: 24
- ST: 14
- OBC: 41
- EWS: 16
- Unreserved: 89
- PWD: 10*
- Salary: Rs.40,000 - Rs.1,40,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates Should Possess B.E./ B.Tech/B.Sc (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics/Computers Engg) from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 10th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 20/10/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 20/10/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|