OSSC 1255 Combined Technical Service Exam 2022 For Group-B Posts Recruitment
OSSC is recruiting for 1255 Combined Technical Service Exam 2022 For Group-B Posts Posts. You can check OSSC - OSSC - Odisha Staff Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1255 Combined Technical Service Exam 2022 For Group-B Posts vacancies in OSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/12/2022
Vacancies : 1255
Company : OSSC - Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Location : Odisha (Orissa)
Qualification : 10th Pass, Graduation, ITI, Diploma
Advt. No : IIE-120/2022-6506/OSSC
Advt. Date: 02/11/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 38 years.
There is no application fee.
SC, ST, Women
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Preliminary Exam - Total marks - 150 | Time Duration - 150 minute. (The question will be of MCQ type)
- Written Exam - Mains Exam - Total marks - 200 | Time Duration - 180 minutes. (There will be different technical papers for different posts/services.)
- Merit / Cutoff
Vacancies : 1255
Salary: Level-9 Rs. 35400-112400/-
Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10th class / ITI / Diploma/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution. For Post-wise Qualification Details please see the notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|