Orissa High Court 199 Assistant Section Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Orissa High Court is recruiting for 199 Assistant Section Officer Posts. You can check Orissa High Court - OHC - Orissa High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 199 Assistant Section Officer vacancies in Orissa High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/03/2023
Vacancies : 199
Company : OHC - Orissa High Court
Location : Odisha
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 01/2023
Advt. Date: 27/02/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years.
Admit Card Release Date : 09/04/2023
Prelims Exam Date : 16/04/2023
- General : & SEBC - ₹ 500/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
RelaxationsSC, ST, Women
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Prelims - There will be 150 number of objective type questions with multiple choice answers. The time duration for the exam will be two hours. There will be negative marking of .5 for each wrong answer.
- Written Exam - Mains - Total marks - 300 & Time Duration - 05 hours.
- Interview - Viva-Voce Test - 40 marks.
Assistant Section Officer
- Vacancies : 199
- SC: 21
- ST: 77
- Unreserved: 67
- Salary: The scale of pay is Rs 35,400 - 1,12,400/-
- Qualification : Candidate must have acquired Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. He should have adequate knowledge of computer applications.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 20th March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
- Download Admit Card – Click Here