OFCH 76 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
OFCH is recruiting for 76 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Posts. You can check OFCH - BOAT - Board Of Apprenticeship Training, Defence Jobs last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 76 Graduate/Technician Apprentice vacancies in OFCH are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/04/2023
Vacancies : 76
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : 7545/HRDC/GA/TA/2023-24
Advt. Date: 28/03/2023
Final Submit Date : 30/04/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - The selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final Year Examination of Degree/Diploma.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Graduate/Technician Apprentice||14 years.||Maximum Age is Not Given.|
Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech)
- Vacancies : 46
- SC: 7
- ST: 3
- OBC: 13
- Unreserved: 23
- Salary: Rs.9000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an Engineering/Technology Degree or Degree in General Streams (i.e. Bachelor of Science, commerce, Computer Application).
- Vacancies : 30
- SC: 5
- ST: 2
- OBC: 8
- Unreserved: 15
- Salary: Rs.8000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by a recognized University/Board.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 30th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.