Ordnance Factory Chanda 250 Danger Building Worker Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Ordnance Factory Chanda is recruiting for 250 Danger Building Worker Posts. You can check Ordnance Factory Chanda - OFB - Ordnance Factories Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 250 Danger Building Worker vacancies in Ordnance Factory Chanda are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 20/06/2023
Vacancies : 250
Company : OFB - Ordnance Factories Board
Qualification : Other Qualification
Final Submit Date : 20/06/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years.
- There is no Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection of the candidates shall be done based on the Marks scored in the NCTVT and Trade Test/ Practical test only, in the order of Merit.
Danger Building Worker
- Vacancies : 250
- SC: 37
- ST: 18
- OBC: 67
- EWS: 25
- Unreserved: 103
- Ex-Servicemen: 25*
- Salary: Rs.19,900/-
- Qualification : Candidates must be Ex-apprentice of AOCP trade who are trained in Ordnance Factories under erstwhile Ordnance Factory Board & now under Munitions India Limited (MIL), having training/experience in manufacturing & military handling explosives and possesses NAC / NTC Certificate issued by NCTVT (now NCVT).
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need to Download Application Form as Given in Important Link Section as Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their application form and relevant documents to The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Chanda District: Chandrapur Maharashtra, Pin - 442501. on or before 20th June 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.