OPSC 391 Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
OPSC is recruiting for 391 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. You can check OPSC - Civil, OPSC - Odisha Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 391 Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies in OPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/04/2023
Vacancies : 391
Qualification : Graduation
Final Submit Date : 28/04/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 38 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- GATE Score - Candidates may be selected on the basis of GATE score of preceding 03 years .
- Merit / Cutoff - Final Selection will be done on the basis of Merit list drawn.
- Medical Exam - A candidate who does not satisfy the requirement after medical examination shall not be appointed.
Asst Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Vacancies : 362
- SC: 112
- ST: 19
- Unreserved: 192
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from any University recognized by the Government.
Asst Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
- Vacancies : 29
- SC: 3
- ST: 8
- Unreserved: 15
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent qualification from any University recognized by the Government.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.