OPSC 197 Dental Surgeon Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
OPSC is recruiting for 197 Dental Surgeon Posts. You can check OPSC - DHFW - Department of Health and Family Welfare, OPSC - Odisha Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 197 Dental Surgeon vacancies in OPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 29/05/2023
Vacancies : 197
Location : Odisha
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02 OF 2023-24
Advt. Date: 20/04/2023
Final Submit Date : 29/05/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 38 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Marks Relaxation: 10% in Written Test.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.Physically-challenged
Marks Relaxation: 5% in Written Exam.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.Ex-Servicemen, Women
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.
- Written Exam - Total marks in written test shall be 200 and minimum qualifying marks will be 50%.
- Medical Exam - Candidates after Qualifying Written Test have to undergo Medical Examination.
- Vacancies : 197
- SC: 24
- ST: 84
- Unreserved: 73
- Qualification : A candidate must have possessed a BDS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and for more Info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 29th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.