NTRO 35 Analyst A Post Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NTRO is recruiting for 35 Analyst A Post Posts. You can check NTRO - NTRO - National Technical Research Organisation last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 35 Analyst A Post vacancies in NTRO are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline
Last Date : 31/05/2023
Vacancies : 35
Company : NTRO - National Technical Research Organisation
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. Date: 27/04/2023
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
- The Application Form (on A-4 size paper) is to be filled in English capital letters (Block) using Blue or Black ink only. The candidate is required to sign each page of the application form and affix one recent passport size color photograph in the space provided therein.
- The envelope containing the duly filled/completed application form (along with requisite self-attested certificates/documents) should be super scribed clearly “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ANALYST-A”.
- Written Exam - There will be two papers in the written test, Paper Ist and Paper IInd. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination (a) Paper-l (45% for UR, 40% for other categories). (b) Paper-ll (50% for UR, 45% for other categories).
- Interview - The minimum qualifying marks for interview will be 45% marks for unreserved category and 35% marks for other category candidates out of maximum 40 marks.
Age Limit Details
|As on 31/05/2023|
|Age Relaxation as per the instructions and orders issued by the Central Govt.|
Language Wise Vacancy Details
|Langauage||No. of Posts|
|Persian / Dari||01|
|Punjabi / Urdu||02|
Vacancies : 35
Salary: Level-7 of the Pay matrix (Rs.44,900 -1,42,400)
Qualification : Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with the specific language as one of the subjects; OR Bachelor's degree in any discipline with:- (i) Two years Diplomas in the specified language, or (ii) Basic level proficiency in the specified language.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for these posts through offline mode.
- The candidate is required to download the application form as per the prescribed size and format given in the important link section.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants need to send their required self attested photocopies of documents and application fee (as mentioned in the notification) along with the application form through post.
- Attach a copy of the document in the prescribed size.
- Candidates are advised to read the Detailed Notification (Available in the Important Link Section) for more details.
- Candidates have to send their Application to The Director (Establishment), National Technical Research organization, Block III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067 by post on or Before 31st May 2023..
|Download Application Form||Download Application Form|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- ERA UP - Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh Jobs and Updates
- SSB - Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs and Updates
- NIFLD - National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities Jobs and Updates
- KEAEC - Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company Jobs and Updates
- GPSC - Gujrat Public Service Commission Jobs and Updates
- DBRAU - Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Jobs and Updates