NTPC Limited 11 Diploma Engineer Trainee & ITI Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NTPC Limited is recruiting for 11 Diploma Engineer Trainee & ITI Trainee Posts. You can check NTPC Limited - NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 11 Diploma Engineer Trainee & ITI Trainee vacancies in NTPC Limited are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 12/08/2023
Vacancies : 11
Qualification : 10th Pass, ITI, Diploma
Advt. No : NTPC WR - II HQ 01/2023
Final Submit Date : 12/08/2023
- OBC : Rs.300/-
- ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Challan
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - For Diploma Engineer Trainees - Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
- Written Exam - For ITI Trainees - Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type online written test.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Vacancies : 9
- ST: 8
- OBC: 1
- Salary: Rs.24,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have completed a Diploma in the relevant discipline and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 2
- ST: 2
- Salary: Rs.21,500/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have completed an ITI course in the relevant discipline and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 12th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.