NTA CSIR JRF and Assistant Professor Recruitment
NTA CSIR is recruiting for JRF and Assistant Professor Posts. You can check NTA CSIR - CSIR - Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, NTA - National Testing Agency last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about JRF and Assistant Professor vacancies in NTA CSIR are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/04/2023
Company : CSIR - Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, NTA - National Testing Agency
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Advt. Date: 10/03/2023
Final Submit Date : 10/04/2023
Payment Last Date : 10/04/2023 (up to 11:50 PM) Online
CBT. Date : 06-08/06/2023
Correction Window (Begin Date) : 12/04/2023
Correction Window (Last Date) : 18/04/2023
General : Rs.1100-
EWS, OBC : Rs.550/-
SC, ST, Other : Rs.275/-
Physically-challenged : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
SC, ST, Women, Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.
- B.E./ B.S./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/Assistant professor. B.Sc. (Hons.) Final Year/Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Computer Based Test - The test will be of Objective type in Bi-lingual (Hindi/English) with MCQ and Total duration of examination is 180 minutes. The clock will be set on the server. For login, the candidate will have to enter login-ID and password. The computer terminal allotted to the candidate will display a WELCOME login screen and for more details read the notification.
Age Details (As on n 01/07/2022)
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|JRF||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 years.|
|(LS)/ Assistant Professor||Minimum Age is Not Given.||No Upper age Limit.|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Qualification : Candidate must possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% and for more info please read the notification.
Assistant Professor- Education
Qualification : Candidates having B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% and for more info please read the notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th April 2023 (5.p.m.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|