NPCIL 50 Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NPCIL is recruiting for 50 Apprentice Posts. You can check NPCIL - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 50 Apprentice vacancies in NPCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 18/07/2023
Vacancies : 50
Qualification : ITI
Advt. No : NAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE - ITI /01/2023
Final Submit Date : 18/07/2023
Age Limit : 14 to 24 years.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 08/08/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - The shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
|137cms and above||25.4 Kg and above||3.8 cms|
- Vacancies : 50
- SC: 9
- ST: 1
- OBC: 13
- EWS: 5
- Unreserved: 22
- Salary: Rs.7,700 - Rs.8,855/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess the ITI Pass Certificate in the respective Trade.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 18th July 2023.
- Candidates also need to send their Application Form Hard Copy with Relevant Documents to The Dy. Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora. PO: NAPP Township, Narora Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 8th August 2023 (05:00 P.M.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.