NPCIL 107 Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NPCIL is recruiting for 107 Trade Apprentice Posts. You can check NPCIL - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 107 Trade Apprentice vacancies in NPCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/08/2023
Vacancies : 107
Qualification : ITI
Advt. No : RR Site/HRM/03/2023
Final Submit Date : 11/08/2023
Age Limit : 14 to 24 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in ITI.
- Medical Exam - Selected candidates should pass the medical examination from govt. registered medical practitioners before being engaged as Trade Apprentices.
- Vacancies : 107
- SC: 18
- ST: 13
- OBC: 21
- EWS: 10
- Unreserved: 45
- PWD: 4*
- Salary: Rs.7,700 - Rs.8,855/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an ITI Pass Certificate in the respective Trade.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 11th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.