NLC 56 Industrial Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NLC is recruiting for 56 Industrial Trainee Posts. You can check NLC - NLSIL - NLC India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 56 Industrial Trainee vacancies in NLC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 22/04/2023
Vacancies : 56
Company : NLSIL - NLC India Limited
Qualification : Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/2023
Final Submit Date : 22/04/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score they secured in the CA/CMA Examination.
Age Details as on 01/04/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Industrial Trainee||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
- Vacancies : 56
- Salary: Rs.22,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed in Chartered Accountant (CA), Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2021/2022.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 22th April 2023. (5p.m.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.