NLC 163 Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NLC is recruiting for 163 Apprentice Posts. You can check NLC - NLSIL - NLC India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 163 Apprentice vacancies in NLC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/04/2023
Vacancies : 163
Company : NLSIL - NLC India Limited
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, ITI, Diploma
Final Submit Date : 30/04/2023
Date of hosting the list of Candidates called for certificate verification in website tentatively : 12/05/2023
Begin Date of Certificate verification : 15/05/2023
Last Date of Certificate verification : 20/05/2023
Date of hosting of selected candidates on website : 25/05/2023
The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training : 01/06/2023
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in qualifying Degree/Diploma, ITI.
Graduate or Degree (Engg & Non Engg) Apprentice
- Vacancies : 35
- Salary: Rs.12,524 - Rs.15,028/-
- Qualification : For Graduate (Engineering) Apprentices - Candidates must possess a degree in Engineering or Technology from a Recognized University and for more info please read the notification. For Degree (Non-Engineering) Apprentices - Candidates must possess an MBA Degree (HR)/MSW/Post graduate/ Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation from a Recognized University and for more Info please read the notification.
- Vacancies : 42
- Salary: Rs.12,524/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university and for more Information please Read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 86
- Salary: Rs.10,019/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an ITI Certificate from a Recognized University.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 30th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.