NIRT 73 Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NIRT is recruiting for 73 Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant Posts. You can check NIRT - NIRT - National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 73 Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant vacancies in NIRT are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 15/10/2023
Vacancies : 73
Qualification : 10th Pass, Graduation, ITI, Diploma
Advt. No : ICMR-NIRT/Tech.Recruit/01/2023
Advt. Date: 26/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 15/10/2023
- General : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Women, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant and Laboratory Attendant-1 will be through a computer-based test only.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Technical Assistant||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Laboratory Attendant-1||18 Years.||25 Years.|
- Vacancies : 60
- SC: 10
- ST: 6
- OBC: 15
- EWS: 6
- Unreserved: 23
- PWD: 3*
- Salary: Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Diploma/Degree in the relevant discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 13
- SC: 3
- OBC: 4
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 5
- Salary: Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and for more info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of One year of working experience in a Govt. recognized / approved / registered Lab and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 15th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.