NIRDPR 141 Young Fellow Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NIRDPR is recruiting for 141 Young Fellow Posts. You can check NIRDPR - NIRD - National Institute of Rural Development last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 141 Young Fellow vacancies in NIRDPR are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 08/05/2023
Vacancies : 141
Qualification : 12th Pass, Post Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : 13/2023
Final Submit Date : 08/05/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Marks Secure by them in Written Exam.
- Interview - Candidates Qualifying Written Exam will be called for an interview for shortlisting.
Age Details as on 01/04/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Young Fellow||Minimum Age is Not Given.||35 Years.|
- Vacancies : 141
- SC: 21
- ST: 10
- OBC: 38
- EWS: 14
- Unreserved: 58
- PWD: 6*
- Salary: Rs.35,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Master Degree/2 Year PG Diploma in any stream of social science from any recognized university /institution and 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary and for more info please read the Notification.
- Experience Required: Desirable - Prior experience in the given field of work with communities and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 08th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.