NIMR 79 Various Posts Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NIMR is recruiting for 79 Various Posts Posts. You can check NIMR - NIMR - National Institute of Malaria Research last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 79 Various Posts vacancies in NIMR are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 21/07/2023
Vacancies : 79
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : NIMR/Tech/01/2023
Advt. Date: 22/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 21/07/2023
- General : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Challan
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates securing the highest marks in the written examination will be selected in order of their merit in the written examination.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Technical Assistant||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Technician – I||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
|Lab Attendant – I||Minimum Age is Not Given.||25 Years.|
- Vacancies : 26
- SC: 4
- ST: 1
- OBC: 6
- EWS: 2
- Unreserved: 13
- PWD: 1*
- Salary: Pay Level - 6 (Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,12,400)
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university and for more info please read the Notification.
Technician – I
- Vacancies : 49
- SC: 5
- ST: 3
- OBC: 14
- EWS: 5
- Unreserved: 22
- PWD: 2*
- Ex-Servicemen: 5*
- Salary: Pay Level - 2 (Rs.19,900 - Rs.63,200)
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 12th Standard with minimum of 55% marks from a Govt. recognized board and should have completed one year diploma in the relevant field.
Lab Attendant – I
- Vacancies : 4
- OBC: 1
- EWS: 1
- Unreserved: 2
- PWD: 1*
- Salary: Pay Level - 1 (Rs.18,000 - Rs.56,900)
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th Standard with minimum of 55% marks from a Govt. recognized board.
- Experience Required: Must have a minimum of 1 Year of working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered Laboratory.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need to Download Application Form as Given in Important Link Section as Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee via Demand Draft drawn in Favour of "Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi”.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their application form and relevant documents to The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. on or before 21st July 2023 (05:30 P.M.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.