NHAI Manager & Hindi Officer Post Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NHAI is recruiting for Manager & Hindi Officer Post Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check NHAI - NHAI - National Highway Authority of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Manager & Hindi Officer Post Online Form 2022 vacancies in NHAI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 07/11/2022
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
- Not Specified
Age Limit Details
|as on 07/11/2022|
|Age Relaxation as per govt rule.|
- Vacancies : 36
- Salary: Level-11 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Qualification : The Candidate should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Experience Required: At least three years of experience in implementing infrastructure sector projects related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Level 10 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Qualification : Candidate should have a Master's degree in Hindi from a recognized University and English as a subject at degree level or a Master's degree in English from a recognized university with Hindi as a subject at degree level.
- Experience Required: Five years of experience using or applying vocabulary (vocabulary work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice versa, preferably in technical or scientific literature.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 08th Nov 2022.
- The duly filled print-out of the online application along with the prescribed 'Verification Certificate' and photocopies of APARs/ACRs of the last five (05) years as prescribed by the parent department should be sent to the candidate on or before 02 days before 02 days prior to the Meeting of the Selection Committee.
- DGM (HR & Admin.)-AT, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.