Home » National Fertilizers Limited » NFL Recruitment 2019 For Non Executive Govt Job NFL 30 Non Executive Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NFL is recruiting for 30 Non Executive Govt Job Posts. You can check NFL - National Fertilizers Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 30 Non Executive Govt Job vacancies in NFL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 08/08/2019
Vacancies : 30
Company : NFL (National Fertilizers Limited)
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 10th Pass, ITI
Application Begin. 09/07/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 08/08/2019 Up to 05:30 P.M. Last Date of Pay Application Fee. 08/08/2019. Application Fee
General/ OBC/ EWS. Rs.200/- SC/ ST/ PH. No Fee. Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan.
NFL Non Executive Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name UR OBC SC ST EWS Total Post Attendant GR.I (Mech) Bathinda Unit. 05. 01. 02. 00. 00. 08. Attendant Gr.I (Mech) Panipat Unit. 06. 02. 01. 00. 01. 10. Attendant Gr.I (Mech) Vijaipur Unit. 07. 01. 01. 02. 01. 12. Total Vacancy. 18. 04. 04. 02. 02. 30. NFL Non Executive Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With ITI in Related Field. NFL Non Executive Govt Job Age Limit
As on 30/06/2019. Minimum Age. 18 Years. Maximum Age. 30 Years. Age Relaxation. As Per Govt Rules. NFL Non Executive Govt Job Selection Process
1. Written Test/ Interview. How to Apply For NFL Non Executive Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
9. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 08th August 2019.