NFL is recruiting for 79 Non Executives Govt Job Posts. You can check NFL - NFL - National Fertilizers Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 79 Non Executives Govt Job vacancies in NFL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Mechanical).
Candidate Must Have Passed 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical).
Candidate Must Have Passed 3 Years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical And Electronics Engineering.
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation).
Candidate Must Have Passed 3 Years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering.
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Chemical Lab).
Candidate Must Have Passed B.Sc With Chemistry As One Subject.
Store Assistant Grade II.
Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation Degree in Any Discipline.
Candidate Must Have Passed Diploma in Pharmacy And Must Have Registered With State Medical Council With 1 Year Experience in Related Field.
NFL Non Executives Govt Job Age Limit
As on 30/04/2019
As per Govt Rules.
NFL Non Executives Govt Job Selection Process
1. Online Examination.
How to Apply For NFL Non Executives Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
9. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 09th June 2019.