NESTS 4062 Various Posts Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NESTS is recruiting for 4062 Various Posts Posts. You can check NESTS - EMRS - Eklavya Model Resenditial School last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 4062 Various Posts vacancies in NESTS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/07/2023
Vacancies : 4062
Company : EMRS - Eklavya Model Resenditial School
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
Final Submit Date : 31/07/2023
- General : For Principal - Rs.2000/-, For PGT - Rs.1500/- & For Non-Teaching Staff - Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
RelaxationsSC, ST, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Principal||Minimum Age is Not Given.||50 Years.|
|PGT||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
|PGT (Computer Science)||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
|Accountant||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Lab Attendant||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
- Vacancies : 303
- Salary: Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-)
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute OR B.Ed. degree.
- Experience Required: Must have a Minimum of 12 years of combined experience as Vice Principal/PGT/TGT with minimum 4 years as PGT and above.
- Vacancies : 2266
- Salary: Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100/-)
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Post Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute deemed as university in the Relevant Subjects and for more Info Please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 361
- Salary: Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Degree of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Vacancies : 759
- Salary: Level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minutes in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
- Vacancies : 373
- Salary: Level 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th Class with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique OR 12th Class with science stream from a recognized board/university.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 31st July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.