NEEPCO 76 Apprentice Recruitment
NEEPCO is recruiting for 76 Apprentice Posts. You can check NEEPCO - North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 76 Apprentice vacancies in NEEPCO are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Last Date : 27/03/2023
Vacancies : 76
Company : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
Location : All India / Central Govt, Meghalaya
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : NEEPCO- 02/ 2023
Advt. Date: 06/03/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
There is No Applicable Fee.
SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen, OBC
Age Relaxation: As per the Govt. Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in their degree or diploma.
Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech)
Vacancies : 24
Qualification : Candidates must have a degree in Engineering and for more details please read the notification.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
Vacancies : 21
Qualification : Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology and for more details please read the notification.
Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice
Vacancies : 31
Qualification : Candidates must have a degree in any subject and for more details please read the notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through both online and offline mode.
- For Online Mode, Engineering Graduate Candidates have to register themselves with BOPT through online enrolment at NATS by clicking the Apply Online (Engineering Graduates) link given in the Important Link Section.
- For Online Mode, Non-Engineering Graduate Candidates have to register themselves with BOPT through online enrolment in the given Apply Online (Non-Engineering Graduates) link given in the Important Link Section.
- After Registering Online, All the applicants should download the Application Form Given in the Important Link Section and have to send the duly filled form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format along with the documents required.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g., Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 27th March 2023.
- For Offline Mode All Candidates have to send their application form (provided in Important Link Section) along with the required Documents to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya)” on or before 27th March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Engineering Graduates)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Non-Engineering Graduates)||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|