Naval Dockyard 338 Apprentice Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Naval Dockyard is recruiting for 338 Apprentice Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check Naval Dockyard - NDM - Naval Dockyard Mumbai last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 338 Apprentice Online Form 2022 vacancies in Naval Dockyard are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/07/2022
Vacancies : 338
Company : NDM - Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Location : Maharashtra
Qualification : Under 8th Pass, 10th Pass, ITI
Final Submit Date : 11/07/2022
- No Application Fee.
- Written Exam Center - Mumbai Only.
- Written Exam - The question paper will be bilingual in both English and Hindi languages.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Training Period||No. of Posts|
|Marine Engine Fitter||One Year||36|
|Foundry Man||One Year||02|
|Carpenter / Pattern Maker||One Year||02|
|Mechanic Diesel||One Year||39|
|Instrument Mechanic||One Year||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintainance||One Year||15|
|Painter Gen||One Year||11|
|Sheet Metal Worker||One Year||03|
|Mechanic Ref & A.C.||One Year||08|
|Dress Making / Sewing Technology||One Year||04|
|Electronics Mechanic||One Year||28|
|Mason Building Construction||One Year||08|
|I&CTSM / ITESM||One Year||03|
|Rigger Non ITI||Two Year||14|
|Forger & Heat Treater||Two Year||01|
Age Limit Details
|Candidate Age Between||01 August 2001 to 31 October 2008.|
|Weight||not less than 45 Kg.|
|Chest expansion||not less than 5 cms.|
|Eye sight||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses).|
- Vacancies : 338
- SC: 30
- ST: 23
- OBC: 54
- Unreserved: 181
- PWD: 07
- Ex-Servicemen: 08
- Qualification : For ITI Passed Candidates: Candidate should have Passed Class 10th Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade. For Non ITI Passed Candidates : Candidate should have Passed Class 8th / Class 10th Exam.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 12th July 2022.