NAM 520 Multi-Purpose Worker Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NAM is recruiting for 520 Multi-Purpose Worker Posts. You can check NAM - NAM - National Ayush Mission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 520 Multi-Purpose Worker vacancies in NAM are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 15/05/2023
Vacancies : 520
Company : NAM - National Ayush Mission
Location : Kerala
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : NAM/CMD/04/2023
Advt. Date: 28/04/2023
Final Submit Date : 15/05/2023
- Rs.300/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidate Selection will be based on qualification and written test.
- Interview - Candidates qualifying in the written exam will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the interview.
Age Details as on 28 April 2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Multi-Purpose Worker||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
- Vacancies : 520
- Salary: Rs.10,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a General Nursing Degree/Diploma and Midwifery (GNM) or Higher from a Recognized University and for more Info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 15th May 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.