MRB 95 ECG Technician Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MRB is recruiting for 95 ECG Technician Posts. You can check MRB - MSRBTN - Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 95 ECG Technician vacancies in MRB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 21/08/2023
Vacancies : 95
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : 12th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 08/MRB/2023
Advt. Date: 01/08/2023
Final Submit Date : 21/08/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years.
- General : Rs.600/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.300/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: No Maximum Age Limit.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 18 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications for the post of ECG Technician.
- Vacancies : 95
- Salary: Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates Must have passed PUC under old regulations or A pass in Plus 2 courses with eligibility for university course of study and must have passed one year certificate course in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 21st August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.