MRB Tamil Nadu 335 Theatre Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MRB Tamil Nadu is recruiting for 335 Theatre Assistant Posts. You can check MRB Tamil Nadu - MSRBTN - Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 335 Theatre Assistant vacancies in MRB Tamil Nadu are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 23/02/2023
Vacancies : 335
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : 10th Pass
Advt. No : 01/MRB/2023
Advt. Date: 03/02/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW - Rs. 300/-
- Other : Rs. 600/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications. Weightage of marks - Certificate Course 50%, HSC / P.U.C 30% & SSLC / 10th 20%.
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Vacancies : 335
- Salary: Level - 3 Rs. 16600 – 52400/-
- Qualification : Pass in Higher Secondary Courses with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology or Science Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and One Year Certificate Course in Theater Technician.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 23rd February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.