MRB 1066 Health Inspector Grade-II Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MRB is recruiting for 1066 Health Inspector Grade-II Posts. You can check MRB - MSRBTN - Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1066 Health Inspector Grade-II vacancies in MRB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/07/2023
Vacancies : 1066
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : 12th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 06/MRB/2023
Advt. Date: 11/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 31/07/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years.
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.300/-
- General : Rs.600/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 18 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications.
Health Inspector Grade-II
- Vacancies : 1066
- Salary: Rs.19,500 - Rs.62,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates Must have passed 12th with Biology or Botany and Zoology and Must have passed Tamil Language as a subject in S.S.L.C Level and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 31st July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.