MPPSC 442 State Services & Forest Service Exam 2022 Recruitment
MPPSC is recruiting for 442 State Services & Forest Service Exam 2022 Posts. You can check MPPSC - MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 442 State Services & Forest Service Exam 2022 vacancies in MPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 09/02/2023
Vacancies : 442
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 11 & 12/2022
Advt. Date: 30/12/2022
Last date to make corrections : 11/02/2023
Exam Date : 21/05/2023
General / Other State : ₹ 500/-
MP Reserve Category : ₹ 250/-
Portal Charge : ₹ 40/- (Extra)
Correction Fee : ₹ 50/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Written Exam - a. Prelims b. Mains
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/01/2023|
|Maximum for Uniformed Post||33 Years.|
|Maximum for Other Post||40 Years.|
|Age relaxation as per govt rule.|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|State Administrative Service Deputy District Magistrate||27||District Fighter / Junior Staff Officer||02|
|MP Finance Service||07||MP Finance Service||01|
|District Women and Child Development Officer||17||District Registrar||02|
|Naib Tehsildar||07||Deputy Registrar||01|
|Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer||31||Transport Sub Inspector||33|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||22||Superintendent District Jail||01|
|Assistant Director||72||Labor Officer||01|
|Assistant Director (Commercial Tax Department)||01||District Excise Officer||07|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||88||Excise Sub Inspector||53|
|MP Subordinate Accounts Service||54||Assistant Forest Conservator / Forest Range Officer||15|
Vacancies : 427
Salary: ₹ 15,600 - 39,100+5400 Grade pay and other allowances
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancies : 15
Salary: ₹ 56,100-1,77,500/- and other allowances
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Science / Engineering / Technical in Any Recognized University in India
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 09th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification - State Service Exam||Click Here|
|Download Notification - State Forest Exam||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|