MPPSC State Eligibility Test (SET) Online Form 2023 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MPPSC is recruiting for State Eligibility Test (SET) Online Form 2023 Posts. You can check MPPSC - MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about State Eligibility Test (SET) Online Form 2023 vacancies in MPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 26/02/2023
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/SET/Exam/2023
Advt. Date: 08/01/2023
Last Date Correction : 28/02/2023
Last Date for First Time Apply Online with Late Fees : 10/03/2023
Last Date for Second Time Apply Online with Late Fees : 21/02/2023
Exam Date : 04/06/2023
- General / Other State : Rs 500/-
- MP Reserved Category : Rs 250/-
- Portal Charge : Rs 40/- Extra
- Correction Charge : Rs 50/-
- First Time Late Fee Charge : Rs 3000/-
- Second Time Late Fee Charge : Rs 25000/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/01/2023|
|Maximum||As per Notification.|
|Exam Name||Available Subject||Eligibility Details|
|Assistant Professor Recruitment State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam-2022||Arabic, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Defence and stategic studies, Economics, Electronic Science, English, Environmental, Erath, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Home science, Law, Library and Information Science, Life Sciences, Marathi, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Performing Arts (Dance, Drama,Theatre), Persian, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu, Visual Arts, Yoga||Must have Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks from Any Recognized University in India. Read the notification for more eligibility details.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 26th February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.