MPPSC 1456 Medical Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MPPSC is recruiting for 1456 Medical Officer Posts. You can check MPPSC - MOHFW - Health & Family Welfare, MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1456 Medical Officer vacancies in MPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 19/02/2023
Vacancies : 1456
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : 14/2022
Advt. Date: 30/12/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
Correction Start From : 25/01/2023
Last Date for Correction : 21/02/2023
- General, EWS, Other : Rs. 540/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, OBC : Rs. 290/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rule.
- Interview - Selection will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates 5 times of the posts advertised for the categories will be invited for the interview, the total marks for the interview will be 100.
- Merit / Cutoff - Final selection list will be declared on the basis of aggregate weighting of marks obtained in interview.
- Vacancies : 1456
- SC: 178
- ST: 477
- OBC: 276
- EWS: 146
- Unreserved: 379
- Salary: Rs 15600 - 39100/- + 5400 Grade Pay
- Qualification : MBBS or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 19th February 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.