MPHC 12 Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MPHC is recruiting for 12 Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Posts. You can check MPHC - MPHC - Madhya Pradesh High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 12 Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) vacancies in MPHC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/12/2022
Vacancies : 12
Company : MPHC - Madhya Pradesh High Court
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 129/Exam/DR/HJS/2022
Advt. Date: 15/12/2022
Age Limit : 35 to 45 years.
Correction Start Form : 05/01/2023
Last Date for Correction : 07/01/2023
- General, Other : Rs. 977.02/-
- SC, ST, OBC : Rs. 577.02/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: Please see Notification.
- Written Exam - Prelims - Online preliminary examination can be conducted in district Jabalpur, Bhopal and Ujjain. The Online Preliminary Examination will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions of two hours duration.
- Written Exam - Main - The Main Written Examination will be conducted in two shifts on two consecutive days at Jabalpur only. There will be four descriptive paper. Each paper will be of three hours duration and will carry 100 marks. Paper I and Paper II will be conducted on the first day and paper paper III and IV will be conducted on the second day
- Interview - The Interview/Viva Voce will be of 50 marks and a candidate will have to score a minimum of 40% marks in the Interview to be finally selected.
District Judge (Entry Level)
- Vacancies : 12
- SC: 02
- ST: 02
- OBC: 02
- Unreserved: 06
- Salary: Pay scale of Rs 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 (Pre revised)
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Law with at least 7 Years of Advocate Practice. Read the notification for more eligibility details.