MPESB Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test - 2023 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
MPESB is recruiting for Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test - 2023 Posts. You can check MPESB last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test - 2023 vacancies in MPESB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 13/02/2023
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
Last date for Correction : 18/02/2023
Exam Start From : 25/04/2023
General : Other State - Rs. 600/-
OBC, SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 300/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Written Exam - There will be a question paper of 150 questions for the eligibility test. The duration of the exam will be 02:30 hours. All the questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer of four questions.
Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test
Salary: Minimum Salary Rs.32800/- plus Dearness Allowance
Qualification : Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks with Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed OR, Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Primary Education OR, Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks with Shiksha Shastra B.Ed OR, Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks with One Year B.Ed in Special Education OR, 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BLEd OR, 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BLEd OR, 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed BA B.Ed / B.Sc.Ed. For More Information Read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 13th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- RFRI - Rain Forest Research Institute Jobs and Updates
- APPSC - Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs and Updates
- ECRZ - East Coast Railway zone Jobs and Updates
- RUSVS - Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Jobs and Updates
- MCC - Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Jobs and Updates
- MPPKVVCL - Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidhut Vitaran Company Limited Jobs and Updates