MP ESB 3555 Patwari & Various Other Posts Recruitment
MP ESB is recruiting for 3555 Patwari & Various Other Posts Posts. You can check MP ESB - MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 3555 Patwari & Various Other Posts vacancies in MP ESB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 19/01/2023
Vacancies : 3555
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass, Graduation, ITI, Diploma, Other Qualification
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Last Date for Correction : 24/01/2023
Exam Date Start Form : 15/03/2023
General, Other : Rs.560/-
SC, ST, OBC, Physically-challenged : MP Domicile Only - Rs. 310/-
Correction Fee (on every Correction) - Rs. 60/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: age relaxation as per govt rule. (For relaxation criteria please see Advt)
- Exam District - Bhopal, Indore, jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Nagar, Satna, Khandwa, Sidhi & Rewa.
- Written Exam
Group-2 (Subgroup-4) Sahayak lekha Parikshak and other equivalent posts Examination 2022 and Patwari and other posts Recruitment Examination- 2022
Vacancies : 3555 (3225+80+250) Direct+Samvida+Backlog respectively
Qualification : For Patwari Post: Candidate should have Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Typing and Computer Knowledge. Other Posts: ITI / Degree / Diploma Certificate in Any Recognized Institute. For Post Wise, Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 19th January 2023.
|Apply Online (Link will be activated on 05/01/2023)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|