DU 88 Assistant Professor Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
DU is recruiting for 88 Assistant Professor Posts. You can check DU - UD - University of Delhi last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 88 Assistant Professor vacancies in DU are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/04/2023
Vacancies : 88
Company : UD - University of Delhi
Location : Delhi
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. Date: 14/04/2023
Final Submit Date : 28/04/2023
- OBC, EWS, General : Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selection by the duly constituted Selection Committees.
- Vacancies : 88
- SC: 14
- ST: 6
- OBC: 23
- EWS: 9
- Unreserved: 32
- PWD: 4
- Salary: Rs.57,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess A Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned subject from a Recognized University and candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR and for more Info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.