Lok Sabha 105 Consultant Interpreter Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Lok Sabha is recruiting for 105 Consultant Interpreter Posts. You can check Lok Sabha - LS - Lok Sabha last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 105 Consultant Interpreter vacancies in Lok Sabha are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline
Last Date : 03/03/2023
Vacancies : 105
Company : LS - Lok Sabha
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 1/2023
Final Submit Date : 03/03/2023
Age Limit : 22 to 70 years.
FEE / RETAINER FEE
|During the Session Period engagement||During the intersession Period engagement||Retainer Fee for being on the Panel of Consultant Interpreters|
|Rs. 6,000/- on per day basis for actual number of days of work undertaken / service rendered by Consultant Interpreters during the period of engagement in the Lok Sabha Secretariat during Session Period.||Rs. 6,000/- on per day basis for actual number of days of work undertaken / service rendered by Consultant Interpreters during the period of engagement in the Lok Sabha Secretariat during Inter Session Period.||Rs. 25,000/- per annum|
|Empanelment of Consultant Interpreters for Regional Languages||Number of Consultant Interpreters to be empaneled|
|ASSAMESE / BENGALI/ BODO / DOGRI /GUJARATI / KANNADA / KASHMIRI / KONKANI / MAITHILI / MALAYALAM / MANIPURI / MARATHI / NEPALI / ODIA / PUNJABI /SANSKRIT / SANTHALI / SINDHI / TAMIL / TELUGU / URDU||05 for each Regional Language.|
Selection Process :
|Eligible candidates will have to appear in Oration Test / Simultaneous Interpretation Test.|
|Oration Test: Candidates will be subjected to an Oration test which will be of 200 marks and for more info please read the notification.|
|Simultaneous Interpretation Test: From concerned regional language to English (5 Minutes) of 100 Marks and from English to concerned language (5 Minutes) of 100 Marks and for more info please read the notification.|
Vacancies : 105
Qualification : Master’s Degree and Diploma in Regional language or mother tongue as regional language and for more info please read the notification.
Experience Required: Desirable Experience in translation or interpretation work.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode by Filling Application Form provided in the important links.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to come with their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents along with the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their application form to Recruitment Branch, Room No. 521, Lok Sabha Secertariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi - 110001. on 1st March 2023 and on before 3rd March 2023.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- NBT - National Book Trust Jobs and Updates
- CHC - Calcutta High Court Jobs and Updates
- OHPC - Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Jobs and Updates
- NAC - National Academy of Construction Jobs and Updates
- BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs and Updates
- TCIL - Telecommunications Consultants India Jobs and Updates