LIC HFL 80 Assistant & Assistant Manager Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2023
You may check the following Jobs:
LIC HFL is recruiting for 80 Assistant & Assistant Manager Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check LIC HFL - LIC - Life Insurance Corporation, LICHFL - LIC Housing Finance Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 80 Assistant & Assistant Manager Online Form 2022 vacancies in LIC HFL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 25/08/2022
Vacancies : 80
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Final Submit Date : 25/08/2022
CBT. Date : September / October 2022
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 800/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 800/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Computer Based Test - The online examination will be in English language only. There will be 1/4 negative marking for wrong answers in the online examination.
- Medical Exam
Age Limit Details
|as on 01/01/2022|
|Maximum for DME Candidate||40 Years.|
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region||State Name||No. of Posts|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||06|
|Northern||Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan||02|
|Central||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh||06|
|East Central||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha||02|
|Eastern||Assam, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal||03|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana||10|
|Southern||Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||02|
|Western||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra||15|
Vacancies : 30
Salary: Approximately Rs.80,110/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Allowance.
Qualification : The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in any stream or a Master's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
Vacancies : 50
Salary: Approximately Rs.33,960/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Allowance.
Qualification : Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks in any recognized university in India.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 25th August 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit Card :- Click Here
- BOAT - Board Of Apprenticeship Training Jobs and Updates
- NBT - National Book Trust Jobs and Updates
- AERB - Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Jobs and Updates
- ANA - Andaman and Nicobar Administration Jobs and Updates
- SSA - Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs and Updates
- RINL - Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Jobs and Updates