LIC 300 Assistant Administrative Officer AAO (Generalist) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2023
You may check the following Jobs:
LIC is recruiting for 300 Assistant Administrative Officer AAO (Generalist) Posts. You can check LIC - LIC - Life Insurance Corporation last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 300 Assistant Administrative Officer AAO (Generalist) vacancies in LIC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 31/01/2023
Vacancies : 300
Company : LIC - Life Insurance Corporation
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 31st Batch
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
Prelims Exam Date : 17/02/2023
Main Exam Date : 18/03/2023
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 700/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GSTPayment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.
Age Relaxation: LIC employees - 05 Years
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Phase-I Preliminary:- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test will be conducted online. Total number of questions 100, maximum marks - 70 and time duration - 1 hour. (English Language Test will be of qualifying nature and marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking) Candidates equal to 20 times the number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- Computer Based Test - The main examination will consist of objective test for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. There will be separate timing for each section in the objective test. Candidates will have to answer the descriptive test by typing it on computer.
Vacancies : 300
Salary: Approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian Institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 31st January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Download Notification - English||Click Here|
|Download Notification - Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- PWDA - Public Works Department Assam Jobs and Updates
- CPR - Cochin Port Trust Jobs and Updates
- HPCL - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs and Updates
- KFD - Karnataka Forest Department Jobs and Updates
- IISER - Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Jobs and Updates
- TNIICL - Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Jobs and Updates