Kerala High Court 18 Chauffeur Grade II Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Kerala High Court is recruiting for 18 Chauffeur Grade II Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check Kerala High Court - KHC - Kerala High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 18 Chauffeur Grade II Online Form 2022 vacancies in Kerala High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 16/09/2022
Vacancies : 18
Company : KHC - Kerala High Court
Location : Kerala
Qualification : 10th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 13/2022
Advt. Date: 16/08/2022
Final Submit Date : 10/10/2022
Payment Last Date : 28/09/2022
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs 500/-
- SC, ST : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Written Exam - The written test will be of objective type containing 100 questions.
- Interview - Maximum marks for the interview is 25.
Age Limit Details
|Candidates born between 02/01/1986 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive)|
|Age relaxation as per Kerala High Court rules.|
Chauffeur Grade II
- Vacancies : 18
- Salary: ₹ 26,500 – 60,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board and must have a valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 16th Sept 2022.