SharmaJobs is a Job Portal that allows users to search for Jobs in the Government Sector. We list Jobs According to User Qualification, Location, and Various Other criteria. SharmaJobs is working in the education sector since 2012. With 11 years of experience, SharmaJobs is one of the oldest and most reliable job platforms.
Kerala High Court 90 System Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Kerala High Court is recruiting for 90 System Assistant Posts. You can check Kerala High Court - KHC - Kerala High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 90 System Assistant vacancies in Kerala High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 06/03/2023
Vacancies : 90
Company : KHC - Kerala High Court
Location : Kerala
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : HCKL/3731/2022-ECC1
Advt. Date: 13-02-2023
Final Submit Date : 06/03/2023
- There is no applicable fees
- Candidates should be born on or after 02/01/1982
- Written Exam - Analytical/Technical Test
|Name of the judicial district||Number of vacancies in each district|
|One year experience in the|
eCourts project in Kerala
One year working experience on
any Linux based platform.
- Salary: Rs. 21,850/- (consolidated)
- Qualification : Government approved 3 years diploma in Computer/Electronics OR Higher Qualification OR B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ BCA
- Experience Required: Shall have at least 2 years experience in hardware troubleshooting with basic knowledge in computer networking.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Fee (as Mentioned in Notification along with the Application Form via Post.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their Application form to "The Registrar, High Court of Kerala,Kochi, 682031 or to drop the application form in the box placed in eCourt cell ,5th floor, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam." by Registered Post or Speed Post on or Before 6th MAR 2023.