Home » KHC - Karnataka High Court » Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 For Group D Govt Job Karnataka High Court 95 Group D Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Karnataka High Court is recruiting for 95 Group D Govt Job Posts. You can check Karnataka High Court - KHC - Karnataka High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 95 Group D Govt Job vacancies in Karnataka High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 03/06/2019
Vacancies : 95
Company : KHC - Karnataka High Court
Location : Karnataka
Qualification : 10th Pass
Date of Advertisement. 03/05/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 03/06/2019. Application Fee
General/ OBC. Rs.200/- SC/ ST/ Category- I. Rs.100/- Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Through E Challan.
Karnataka High Court Group D Govt Job Vacancy Details
Category Name Total Post General. 41. Category- I. 04. Category- II A. 13. Category- II B. 05. Category- III A. 04. Category- III B. 04. SC. 14. ST. 03. Backlog. 07. Total Vacancy. 95. Karnataka High Court Group D Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th. Karnataka High Court Group D Govt Job Age Limit
For OBC/ SC/ ST/ Category- I. Max 40 Years. For Category- II A/ II B/ III A/ III B. Max 38 Years. For Others. Max 35 Years. Karnataka High Court Group D Govt Job Selection Process
1. Written Test/ Vice- Voce. 2. Document Verification. How to Apply For Karnataka High Court Group D Govt
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Apply Online Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After That Candidate Have to Pay Application Fee And Have to Take Print Out of Application Form For Future Reference. 6. Candidate Have to Apply Online on or Before 03rd June 2019.