Home » JKPSC - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission » JKPSC Recruitment 2019 For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job JKPSC 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
JKPSC is recruiting for 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Posts. You can check JKPSC - JKPSC - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job vacancies in JKPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/05/2019
Vacancies : 200
Company : JKPSC - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Qualification : Graduation
Application Begin. 10/04/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 10/05/2019. Last Date of Pay Application Fee. 10/05/2019. Application Fee
General. Rs. 400/- SC/ ST. Rs. 200/- PH. No Fee. Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name OM RBA SC ST ALC SLC Total Post Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department. 62. 22. 09. 11. 04. 02. 110. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department. 50. 19. 07. 09. 03. 02. 90. Total Vacancy. 112. 40. 17. 20. 06. 05. 200. JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary Sciences And Animal Husbandry And Candidate Must be Citizen of Jammu And Kashmir. JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Age Limit Details
As on 01/01/2019 Minimum Age. 18 Years. Maximum Age. 40 Years. Age Relaxation. 2 Years For PH, 3 Years For RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC And 8 Years For Ex Serviceman. JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job Selection Process
1. Written Test/ Interview. How to Apply For JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
6. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Applying Online.
7. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc And Pay Application Fee And Need to Submit Form.
8. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
9. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 10th May 2019