JKPSC 378 Medical Officer Recruitment
JKPSC is recruiting for 378 Medical Officer Posts. You can check JKPSC - JKPSC - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 378 Medical Officer vacancies in JKPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 16/02/2023
Vacancies : 378
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : 02-PSC/2023
Advt. Date: 17/01/2023
Correction Start Form : 17/02/2023
Last Date for Correction : 19/02/2023
Tentative Date of Written Exam : 17/04/2023
General Category - Rs. 1000/-
Reserved Category - Rs. 500/-
PHC Category - No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Written Exam - The written test (MCQ type) will be of 02 hours duration consisting of 100 questions. One fourth will have negative marking.
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/01/2023|
|For Age relaxation please see Advt.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Backlog (1st Special Drive) - No. of Posts||Backlog (2nd Special Drive) - No. of Posts|
Vacancies : 378
Salary: Level-9 Rs.52700/- to Rs.166700/-.
Qualification : Candidates should possess MBBS or recognized graduate medical qualification or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute. For more education qualification details please refer official notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 16th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Officla Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|