JKPSC 247 Medical Officer (Allopathic) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
JKPSC is recruiting for 247 Medical Officer (Allopathic) Posts. You can check JKPSC - JKPSC - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 247 Medical Officer (Allopathic) vacancies in JKPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 26/08/2023
Vacancies : 247
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation
Advt. No : 37-PSC(DR-P) of 2023
Advt. Date: 10/08/2023
Final Submit Date : 26/08/2023
Begin Date to Edit Some of the Fields of the Applications : 27/08/2023
Last Date to Edit Some of the Fields of the Applications : 29/08/2023
Tentative Date for Written Examination : 17/09/2023
- General : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST : Rs.500/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
Age Details as on 01/01/2023
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|OM||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
|PHC||Minimum Age is Not Given.||42 Years.|
|SC/ ST/ ALC-IB/ SLC/ EWS/ PSP||Minimum Age is Not Given.||43 Years.|
|In Service Candidate/ Government||Minimum Age is Not Given.||40 Years.|
Medical Officer (Allopathic)
- Vacancies : 247
- SC: 20
- ST: 25
- EWS: 24
- Unreserved: 123
- Salary: Level-9: Rs.52,700 - Rs.1,66,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have MBBS Degree or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical Qualification from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 26th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.