JIPMER Puducherry 433 Nursing Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
JIPMER Puducherry is recruiting for 433 Nursing Officer Posts. You can check JIPMER Puducherry - JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, MOHFW - Health & Family Welfare last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 433 Nursing Officer vacancies in JIPMER Puducherry are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 01/12/2022
Vacancies : 433
Location : Puducherry
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : Admn-I/DR/1(3)/2022
Advt. Date: 03/11/2022
CBT. Date : 18th December 2022 (Sunday)
Age Limit : 18 to 35 years.
Admit card will be issued on : 10/12/2022
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1500/-
- SC, ST : Rs. 1200/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- E-mail ID : [email protected] & Contact No. +91-7353945551 (For payment related & technical queries)
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copies of applications along with documents by post/courier/hand.
- Candidates are also advised to keep the soft copy of the application and hall ticket for future reference.
- Computer Based Test - There will be 100 MCQ type questions, each question will be of 4 marks. Time duration - 90 minutes. After the CBT, there will be a skill assessment test. The skill assessment test is of qualifying nature only.
- Vacancies : 433
- SC: 66
- ST: 33
- OBC: 116
- EWS: 43
- Unreserved: 175
- Salary: 44,900/- Pay in Level 7 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
- Qualification :
- (a) B.Sc(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized University. (b) Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council. OR
- (a) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council. (b) Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council. (c) Two Years‟ of experience in a minimum 50 - bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 01st December 2022.