JIPMER 122 Sr Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
JIPMER is recruiting for 122 Sr Resident Posts. You can check JIPMER - JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 122 Sr Resident vacancies in JIPMER are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 19/06/2023
Vacancies : 122
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Final Submit Date : 19/06/2023
Date of Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website : 26/06/2023
Date of Written Examination : 02/07/2023
- General, EWS : Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- OBC : Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC, ST : Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - The Computer Based Test will be held on 02-07-2023 (Sunday) from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
- Interview - Based on the marks in the CBT, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
- Merit / Cutoff - The merit list for all categories will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Computer Based Test & Interview.
Age Details as on 31/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Sr Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||45 Years.|
- Vacancies : 122
- SC: 14
- ST: 21
- OBC: 25
- EWS: 4
- Unreserved: 58
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an NMC/MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 19th June 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.