ITBP 293 Constable and Head Constable (Telecom) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
ITBP is recruiting for 293 Constable and Head Constable (Telecom) Posts. You can check ITBP - ITBP - Indo-Tibetan Border Police last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 293 Constable and Head Constable (Telecom) vacancies in ITBP are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 30/11/2022
Vacancies : 293
Company : ITBP - Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee.
Women : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Physical Exam - Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Merit / Cutoff
Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age limit as on 30/11/2022|
|Constable||18 - 23 Years.|
|Head Constable||18 - 25 Years.|
|age relaxation as per govt rule.|
|Height||170 cm||157 cm|
|Running||1.6 Km in 07 Min 30 Sec||800 mtr in 04 Min 45 Sec|
|Long Jump||11 Feet in 3 Chances||09 Feet in 3 Chances|
|High Jump||3.5 Feet in 3 Chances||03 Feet in 3 Chances|
Head Constable (Telecommunication)
Vacancies : 126
Salary: Level-4 Pay Matrix Rs 25,500 - 81,100/-
Qualification : Candidate must have passed 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having an aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university; Or 10th Class pass from a recognized board with two years Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics Or Electrical Or Computer from a recognized institute.
Vacancies : 167
Salary: Level-3 Pay Matrix Rs 21,700 - 69,100/-
Qualification : Candidate must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 30th November 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
- Download Admit Card – Click Here
- SVPNPA - Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy Jobs and Updates
- BPCL - Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs and Updates
- CDMO - Chief District Medical Officer Jobs and Updates
- CCB - Combined Counselling Board Jobs and Updates
- CSBC - Central Selection Board of Constable Jobs and Updates
- PPSC - Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs and Updates