ISRO-VSSC 61 Scientist/Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
ISRO-VSSC is recruiting for 61 Scientist/Engineer Posts. You can check ISRO-VSSC - ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation, VSSC - Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 61 Scientist/Engineer vacancies in ISRO-VSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 21/07/2023
Vacancies : 61
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : VSSC-327
Advt. Date: 01/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 21/07/2023
- Rs.750/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Test.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
Age Details as on 21/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scientist / Engineer-SD||Minimum Age is Not Given.||35 Years.|
|Scientist / Engineer-SC||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Scientist / Engineer-SC||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
- Vacancies : 4
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a PhD in the Relevant Engineering Discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 57
- Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in the relevant Engineering Discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 21st July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.