IOCL 19 Junior Engineer Assistant Online Form 2022 Recruitment
- 1 IOCL 19 Junior Engineer Assistant Online Form 2022 Recruitment
IOCL is recruiting for 19 Junior Engineer Assistant Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 19 Junior Engineer Assistant Online Form 2022 vacancies in IOCL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date :28/05/2022
Vacancies : 19
Company : IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
Location : All India / Central Govt
Edu. Qual. : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : PR/P/47 (2022-23)
Fee Last Date : 28/05/2022
CBT. Date : 19/06/2022
Age Limit: 18 to 26 years.
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 150/-
SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
Qualification Required: Candidate must have 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. (45% marks for SC candidates)
Experience Required: Minimum 01 year experience in operation of Pump House, Fire Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical / Gas Processing Industry.
Qualification Required: Candidate should have 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute. (45% marks for SC candidates)
Experience Required: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/Fertilizers/Power Plants/Gas-processing Industry/ large industrial establishments.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 28th May 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|